- Elaborate and monitor hydraulic systems of different kind of (mining) machinery.
- Install, repair and maintain hydraulic equipment and machinery, such as Bucket Wheel Excavators, Beltwagons, Spreaders, Stackers, Reclaimers, …
- Responsible for compliance of all hydraulic machinery and installations.
- Monitor and highlight any non-compliance issues that may require addressing.
- Bringing up solutions for all technical challenges and coordinate with the Site Manager.
- Record all technical data for purchasing, creating punch lists and dealing with internal documents.
- Monitor all hydraulic operations for startup and performance testing of facilities for handover to the client.
- Recognise that Health and Safety considerations are central to all tasks and contribute to ensuring safe working environment for all.
- Overall 5 years' relevant experience as a hydraulic technician for heavy machinery or something similar.
- Be familiar and experienced with the building of hydraulic systems.
- Fluent in English language, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under stress, handle difficult situations and decision making.
- Organisational talent.
- Experienced in all aspects of team working.
- Extensive knowledge of the mining construction process and its implementation is from advantage (but no requirement).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- International and multicultural awareness.
- Willingness to travel.
- Driving license.