We offer in cooperation mining equipment, new or used, and are partners in design, fabrication and delivery. On request, machines such as conveyor belt systems and belt wagons are fabricated and supplied.
Heavy Equipment Design and Supply
We are designing mining conveyors and equipment and lay out plants to meet the most variable requirements. After the planning and design phase, we ensure that quality and production standards are maintained from procurement to production and logistics. We monitor production on site and ensure quality management at manufacturers. Through our many years of experience in site services and operating with various types of material handling equipment worldwide, we know the challenges of practical applications on site. MCI implements its know-how in design to create user-friendly and effective equipment.
- Basic Design
- Conveyor Calculation
- Finite and discrete Element Analyses / Simulation
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Detail Design
- Quality Management
Mining and Bulk Material Conveyors
MCI plans and designs conveyor belt systems individually and can combine used systems with new systems when planning.
Overland Conveyor, Bench Conveyor, Ramp Conveyors
- Relocable and shiftable Conveyor Systems
- Inclinde- and Ramp Conveyor Systems
- Beltwagon and Mobil Transfer Conveyors
- Mobile Conveyor Bridges
- Shift able with pipe layer dozers
- Radial or longitudinal dump
Scrapdozers / Dozers
MCI is supplying the economical solution to conventional bulldozers. Scarpdozers are best for mass-earth movement between 50 and 500m. Comparable to a CAT D8 size, a Scrapdozers brings a performance which is 3,3x higher and is traveling with a speed of 21km/h.
- High performance over long transport distances
- One machine for four working steps: loading-transporting- embedding- compacting
- Can also be used on soft ground
- Low workspace demands
- Use in cold and hot environments such as deserts or polar regions
- Works up to 1.6m under water