We offer in cooperation any kind of mining equipment, new or used, and are partners in design, manufacturing and delivery. On request, machines such as conveyor belt systems and belt wagons can be designed.
We design mining machines and lay out plants to meet the most variable requirements. Through our many years of experience in site services and operating with various types of material handling equipment worldwide, we know the challenges of practical applications on site.
MCI implements its know-how in design to create user-friendly and effective equipment.
- Basic Design
- Conveyor Calculation
- Finite Element Analyses
- Discrete Element Simulation
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Detail Design
- Equipment Standardisation
- Risk Analyses
In order to be able to put our plants into operation, a sophisticated material flow is involved. After the planning and design phase, we ensure that quality and production standards are maintained from procurement to production and logistics.
We monitor production on site and ensure quality management at manufacturers.
- Quality Management
- Trial Assembly
Steep angle conveyor
The new developed steep angle conveyor is a central point of our line of business. With numerous advantages, MCI offers a system that is very popular in the mining industry compared to conventional steep conveyor systems.
Operating and maintenance costs are minimized significantly, thereby increasing conveying times.
- Theoretically no elevation limitations
- Inclination up to 90° possible
- Reduced Belt Tension enables standard belt rating
- Standard Drive Units
- Modular Design
- Proven Transfer Systems
- Lowest operating cost per cubic meter
- Reduced demand for operation personal
- Very safe operation
- Technology for high material handling capacities
- High efficiency
- Shortest way of material handling
- Electric drives – low CO2 footprint
- Reduced Dust and Noise emissions
- High potential for automation