- Manage and coordinate engineering projects from inception to completion, ensuring timely delivery, budget adherence, and quality standards are met.
- Conduct site visits and inspections to assess project requirements, identify potential risks, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Perform regular audits of project activities, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, codes, and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource plans, adjusting as necessary to address changing project requirements or constraints.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, including designers, contractors, and clients, to ensure project objectives are achieved and expectations are managed effectively.
- Oversee system upgrades, equipment installations ensuring minimal disruption to ongoing operations and seamless integration into existing systems.
- Monitor project progress and performance, providing regular status updates and reports to stakeholders and management.
- Identify and resolve project issues, utilizing problem-solving skills and engineering expertise to develop and implement effective solutions.
- Evaluate project outcomes, capturing lessons learned and best practices to inform continuous improvement efforts and future projects.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and standards in engineering project management.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project Engineer, with a focus on site visits, inspections, audits, and upgrades.
- Ability to work under stress, handle difficult situations, and make informed decisions.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing personnel and effective team working.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering principles, project management methodologies, and industry best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and Project, as well as relevant engineering software.
- International and multicultural awareness, with the ability to adapt to diverse working environments.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Valid driving license.